Eco-fascists, such as Al Gore and his useful-idiots, are attempting to convince the public that if CO2 in the atmosphere grows from green-to-blue-and-then-to-white (see above chart - click to enlarge) the following will happen:
1. Greenland ice sheet will slip off Greenland and flood the world.
2. Antarctic ice sheets will melt and drown the world's coast lines.
3. Millions of species will become extinct.
4. The ocean conveyor belt will slow down, thus freezing Europe.
5. Mass starvation will occur because crops will fail from drought.
6. Severe hurricanes and floods will wreck the planet.
7. Polar bears will lose their food source because there is no more Arctic ice.
8. Millions, possibly hundreds of millions, will perish from heat waves.
9. Tropical diseases will spread from pole to pole.
10. And, etc, ad nauseum.
They say not only will this happen, but Democrat House Representatives (+8) insist the above has already started.
Is it even remotely reasonable to wildly claim the world will suffer the above or become "unlivable" because of a 'green-to-blue-to-white' CO2 change as depicted below in the actual representation of CO2 growth? Can Al Gore and the eco-fascists produce a list of even 25 physical science scientists who will actually sign a petition that states that going from 'green-to-blue-to-white' will actually cause the above catastrophic effects (claims)?
To give Al Gore and the useful-idiots a little competitive challenge, here's a list of 31,000 scientists (9,000+ PhD's) who say that doubling today's CO2 levels will not cause the above events to happen.