Read here, here, and here. What is it with Germans and their master plans based on extreme ideologies and authoritarian instincts? Combine their seemingly natural dictatorship tendencies with the Teutonic green, eco-nazi faith and, for sure, nothing good will come of it. (To the left is the self-proclaimed master plan's architect. Hmmm...did we say arrogant, yet?)
As 'NoTricksZone' documents straight from the land of WWII state-genocide, the German elites are restless and again want to impose their will, desires and beliefs, not just on neighboring countries this time, but on the entire globe - hey, it's "The Final Reich, Part IV™."
- "WBGU chairman Hans Schellnhuber, head of the über-alarmist Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, even once called this Social Contract For The Great Transformation a Master Plan for “transforming global society”."
- "Equally unsettling is that the WBGU advisory board is particularly occupied by Teutonic vanilla-flavoured elitist scientists, who appear no longer content doing research, are frustrated with democracy, and so have taken it upon themselves to make master plans for transforming global society to suit their world view."
- "Worse, they’ve surpassed all standards of temerity and arrogance in that they and 20 Nobel Prize winners recently set up an elitist Stockholm Court and put humanity on trial (without allowing a defense) and found it guilty. The verdict, to no one’s surprise, calls for the Great Transformation of the World, i.e. demolishing democracy."
- "Their manifesto, a sort of Green Mein Kampf, not only calls for a radical overhaul of society, and especially the energy systems that support human life on the planet, but also of our politics and even the way we think. On page 1: "…the requisite transformation encompasses profound changes to infrastructures, production processes, regulation systems and lifestyles, and extends to a new kind of interaction between politics, society, science and the economy.”"
- "Not only do the masterplan’s authors want to skip debate and necessary public discussion, which normally precede proposed public endeavours in democratic and open societies, they also insist that it all has to be done ultra-rapidly, “before the end of the decade”, without debate and always with the fictitious gun barrel of imminent climate catastrophe at our heads. This is psycho-terror."
- "More worrisome is that this Green Mein Kampf is now in the hands of every European Environment Minister, who are drooling over all the power it promises to bring them. It won’t work without something going horrifically wrong. We saw similar results with the Soviet Union."