Let's be blunt:
- Any politician who believes the fabricated hysteria of catastrophic global warming is literally unfit for office.
- Any politician who thinks that the American populace will put them in office to direct and manage climate change is literally unfit for office.
- Any politician who believes the U.S. Congress and the bureaucracy should be responsible for the global climate is literally unfit for office.
- Any politician who believes that Americans will put them in office to do the actual bidding for the United Nation's wealth redistribution schemes via climate change regulatory policies is literally unfit for office.
- Finally, any politician who supports billions of big business subsidies for the absolute idiotic and incredibly wasteful ethanol program literally should never be allowed near the White House.
Well now.....based on those parameters, then Newt is literally unfit for office, especially the Oval Office. He is the wrong man, at the wrong time, for our modern economic and employment problems, and our soon to crash and burn, out-of-control federal government debt/spending.
The huge, exponentially growing problems this nation faces are not the result of either global warming or global climate change. They are the result of politicians with delusions of grandeur and believed omniscience, which Newt embodies big-time. He's the epitome of the problem that exists, not the solution we dearly need.
"“American Tradition Partnership welcomes Newt Gingrich’s entry into the Democrat presidential primary, where his decades-long record of radical ‘green’ activism will make for a close contest between he and President Obama for the liberal base,”..."As a paid operative of ethanol interests and an outspoken advocate of global regulatory regimes, redistribution of wealth, federal controls of private property, multi-billion dollar welfare programs for wind and solar and taxing Americans into what he calls ‘environmental compliance,’ Gingrich’s entry into the Democrat race was a foregone conclusion.”...“Gingrich’s 2008 TV ad he recorded at the request of Al Gore, where he snuggles on a love seat with Nancy Pelosi and blames the American economy for so-called ‘global warming’ is the kind of manifesto that really speaks to radical environmentalists. And we all know how much environmentalists love issuing manifestos.”"
"Gingrich was the only CPAC speaker who made a grandiose, rock star-style entrance down the aisle of the Marriott Ballroom, complete with spotlights and the raucous song “Eye of the Tiger.” Every other speaker humbly entered the stage from the wings, with relatively little fanfare...he pretends to be pro-job and pro-energy, but Newt Gingrich is truly a radical, liberal environmentalist of the highest order. He wants the government to pay people to be environmentalists, and he misguidedly claims that this is "public-private environmentalism" which upholds a partnership between the government and the private sector. His proposals are far from free market environmentalism. He wants to combine government with wealth redistribution...Gingrich has long advocated for what he considers “Green Conservatism,” and advocates for government intervention in free enterprise, the use of international organizations, free trade agreements. He even argues in favor of former President Jimmy Carter’s failed energy policy (Gingrich voted in favor of a federal Department of Energy, as well as the Department of Education, two unconstitutional policies comprising the core of Carter’s doomed domestic agenda)."