Read here. 69% of Americans now believe that it's likely that scientists have falsified global warming research. In another study (read here) social scientists found that it is only 'cool dudes' - conservative white males - who don't believe global warming researchers. Hmmm....it would appear most Americans are firmly in the camp of 'cool dudes' (maybe those social scientists ought to change it to 'cool Americans of gender and color diversity').
Sooo, why do so many now believe the 'cool dudes' and not the climate liars ('liar dudes') on the taxpayer dole? Let's see now....
- 'Liar dudes' claim CO2 levels directly control (a "thermostat") global temperatures and it doesn't.
- 'Liar dudes' predicted accelerating warming, which is not happening.
- 'Liar dudes' said warming was unequivocal, which has turned out to be robustly fabricated.
- 'Liar dudes' said modern warming was unprecedented, with only a falsified, lame hockey-stick as evidence versus hundreds of other studies.
- 'Liar dudes' said sea level rises are accelerating, which they're not.
- 'Liar dudes' said that warming is global, which it never has been.
- 'Liar dudes' said severe weather is increasing and it's not.
- 'Liar dudes' said weather disasters are the worst ever and they are not.
- 'Liar dudes' said the climate and its impacts could be predicted and they can't.
- 'Liar dudes' said that climate models are to be trusted and they shouldn't be.
- 'Liar dudes' said 97% of climate scientists agree, which is statistically true but an utter lie at the same time.
- 'Liar dudes' claimed there is a scientific "consensus" on global warming where one has never existed.
How did this happen? Thank the 'liar dudes' who keep repeating all the global warming lies despite the actual empirical evidence, ad nausem - people no longer believe them, nor believe their marionettes, the mainstream media on this issue.
Who are the 'liar dudes' who have brought this total disrepute to the climate science field? It's an expansive list - a "lair dude' could be: a scientist, a reporter, a pundit, a politician, a bureaucrat, a Hollywood bimbo/bozo or other public figure.
If you are a 'cool dude' or one of those 69% of all Americans, feel free to to comment. If you're a 'liar dude' don't bother...er...well...heck, you're a liar and no one believes you, comprende?...okay, exception for the other 'liar dudes' who believe you, so noted.