The forthcoming 2013 IPCC report, which was leaked recently, reveals that the IPCC green-sharia scientists continue pushing the failed hypothesis that human CO2 emissions are responsible for modern global warming - this draft 'AR5' report documents however that there has been zero global warming since the turn of the century.....ergo, the IPCC climate models have been total failures
(click images to enlarge)
On the left is the plot of monthly global atmospheric temperature anomalies, from January 1979 through November 2012 (since satellite measurements began). Putting aside the obvious - the constant variation of monthly temperatures - the red curve (5-year average) depicts the very clear absence of longer-term "global warming" since the end of 1999.
Indeed, as plotted, the huge increase of human CO2 emissions since 1999 has had zero warming impact, per the irrefutable satellite technology.
The new IPCC chart on the right plots global temperatures versus the various renditions of the IPCC's climate models over the years. The chart's orange area is the predicted temperature range from the 2007 IPCC report. The blue curve (superimposed on chart) is the 5-year average of the global HadCRUT4 anomalies.
- Modern atmospheric global warming from CO2 has disappeared during the 21st century.
- Modern surface global warming, from a CO2 "warmed" atmosphere, has disappeared.
- Large levels of human CO2 emissions have had little impact on 21st century temperatures.
- All of the above 3 factual points contradict the IPCC "expert" predictions, which this newest IPCC report reveals.
- The IPCC climate models based on the CO2 hypothesis are worthless - they can't predict squat, essentially.
- The IPCC claims that the "physics is solid" of CO2-based global warming might be true in the laboratory but not in the chaotic, real world climate.
- The IPCC and its green-sharia scientists continue to fail the public by ignoring the large natural planet/solar/cosmic phenomenons that ultimately drive Earth's continuous climate change.
- In the future, the world will warm/cool (take your pick) and the IPCC has no idea which will happen, by how much and when either will begin/end.