Recent quotes regarding Obama's severe weather and climate change claims:
"Obama is on record saying that climate change “once considered an issue for the distant future, has moved firmly into the present” and is “affecting Americans right now.”...Obama’s claim that “climate-related changes are outside of recent experience” and “have become more frequent and/or intense” is a lie from start to finish."
"Climatologist Dr. Judith Curry: ‘I am mystified as to why Obama and John Kerry are making such strong (and indefensible) statements about climate change’"
As for Obama's extreme climate change science and severe weather ignorance, he might improve his credibility if he learned how to use Google, as a due diligence practice prior to a speech, just to keep from appearing like a total idiot, no?
- 1934: Weather Bureau Scientists Predict Climate Change - Colder Winters, More Snow
- 1934: "Weather experts believe that the world is entering a long spell of dry weather.''
- 1934: "Drought In West Effects Politics"
- 1934: Extreme U.S. Winter Weather Leaves 60 Dead In Its Path
- 1934: "Heat Wave In China Kills One In Every Thousand"
- 1934: Antarctic Has Incredible Heat Wave – 25 Degrees Over Zero
- 1934: February Tornado & Storms Strike Several U.S. States
- 1934: World Wide Drought & Heat Causes Vast Majority of Alps' Glaciers To Melt
- 1934: Iowa Heat Wave In May - Pushes Temps Over 110 Degrees
- 1934: All 48 U.S. States Over 100 Degrees During June
- 1934: 14 Days of Above 100°F Temps Kill Over 600 Americans
- 1934: Giant Tidal Wave From Texas Hurricane Submerges Coastal Area
- 1934: South African Drought Severely Hits Farmers
- 1934: Drought, Heat, Floods, Cyclones, & Forest Fires Hit Europe
- 1934: Worst Drought In England For 100 Years
- 1934: 7 Days of Incessant, Torrential Rains Cause Massive Flooding In Eastern Bengal
- 1934: "7 Lives Lost As Tropical Storm Whips Louisiana"
- 1934: Multiple Earthquakes On Single Day - Germany, Nicaragua & Turkey
- 1934: Afghanistan Suffers Strong Earthquake
- 1934: Global Warming Causes 81% Of Swiss Glaciers In Retreat
- 1934: Canadian Crops Blasted By Intense Heat Wave
- 1934: "South African Floods Are Unprecedented"
- 1934: Possibly 20,000 Lives Taken By Earthquake In Bengal
- 1934: Typhoon Hits Japan Followed By A Massive Tsunami
- 1934: Record Heat And Drought Across The Midwest
- 1934: Five Million Americans Face Starvation From Drought
- 1934: Adelaide, Australia Has Record Dry Spell
- 1934: Gigantic Hailstorm Blankets South African 10-Year Drought Region
- 1934: Earthquake "Empties Philippine Bay Then Pours In Tidal Wave"
- 1934: Drought And Sweltering Heat In England
- 1934: Record Heat Bakes Wisconsin - 104°F
- 1934: Illinois Officials Fear Milk Famine From Drought & Heat
- 1934: 20 Nebraskans Succumb To Unprecedented 117 Degree Heat
- 1934: Poland Swamped By Floods - Hundreds Perish
- 1934: Tidal Wave Ruins Norweigan Fishing Villages
- 1934: 115 Degrees In Iowa Breaks Record
- 1934: Nebraska Farm Areas Hit By Damaging Hailstorm
- 1934: 115 Degrees Reached In China In The Shade - Heat Wave Ruining Crops
- 1934: Majority of Continental U.S. Suffers From Drought Conditions
- 1934: Severe Northern Hemisphere Drought Causes Wheat Prices To "Skyrocket"
Additional news articles regarding past severe weather disasters and failed "expert" predictions.